Cream Cheese Cookies and Frog Eye Salad
Mila is a stay at home mom of 5 kids, the youngest being 8 months old. Life in the Kharik household is anything but boring. Mila loves to find things that make being a mom of 5 very active kiddos a little easier and more efficient. She focuses on creating happiness every day through a homemade lifestyle. Capturing everyday moments of her little ones, friends, and family is one of the things she enjoys most. You can find her work on her Instagram page -
We love the different sizes of the compartments in the Bentgo Fresh Lunch Box. Being able to pack a healthy lunch is really important. There is enough space to pack soft cookies and not have them crushed plus some fruit salad (FrogEye) and it all stays in and doesn’t spill. The other good feature is that it is durable.
These are THE BEST! Cream Cheese Cookies!
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cubes butter (room temp)
- 1 large cream cheese (room temp)
1. Cream butter, cream cheese together, add flour. Refrigerate for 1.5 hours.
2. Roll out, press with round cookie cutter, and fill with your favorite jam. Don't overfill!
3. Fold in half and seal closed with a fork.
4. Bake in 350* preheated oven for 10-15 min or until tops are lightly golden.
5. Transfer to serving platter while still warm and dust each layer generously with powdered sugar - remember the dough has no sugar in it so don't skimp on this last step.
1. Cook Acini De Pepe according to package directions. (It takes 8 - 10 minutes, but do not overcook). Drain excess water, rinse with cool water to bring the pasta to room temperature and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, prepare the pudding, 1 ½ cups of milk with one box of pudding, mix about 1-2 minutes. Add the pineapple juice, milk, sugar and pudding mix until thoroughly combined, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Fold in the pasta with pudding, both kinds of pineapple, oranges, and blueberries.
4. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (or ideally overnight).
5. When ready to serve, add cool whip to bowl with pasta and fruit and stir until combined.
Need Even More Lunch Recipes?