Black Lives Matter
Our hearts are heavy with the tragic acts of violence and we are deeply saddened by the state of our country. We have a platform, and know we have a duty to speak up for justice, equality, and human rights. We stand in solidarity with the Black community especially our employees, parents, members, influencers, friends, and collaborators. We want to be part of the change our country needs and have donated to Black Lives Matter, whose mission is to eliminate race-based discrimination and violence. We will continue to listen, support, start conversations, and take action.
Here is a list of resources to continue learning and ways you can take action:
- Black Lives Matters: Ways You Can Help
- How to help Black Lives Matter: 9 things you can do for the George Floyd protestors right now
- To Stop, Listen, and Act: How You Can Help Protesters and Black Lives Matter Groups
- Resources for Those Seeking to Help Anti-Police Brutality Protesters
- Black Lives Matter at School - Resources
- 10 Children’s Books About Racism And Activism To Help Parents Educate Their Kids
- Resources Supporting Black Lives Matter Movement
- Great Big Story: How You Can Be An Ally To The Black Lives Matter Movement
- The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights: New Era of Public Safety - An Advocacy Toolkit For Fair, Safe, And Effective Community Policing
Here is a list of places where you can donate:
- Black Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter - Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Peoples City Freedom Fund
- Minnesota Freedom Fund
- George Floyd Memorial Fund
- Black Visions Collective
- Reclaim the Block
- Campaign Zero
- Unicorn Riot
We see you.
We hear you.
We stand with you.